Comment on page
- From Setup, enter ”App Manager” in the Quick Find box, and select App Manager.
- Click New Connected App at the top right.
- Enter the Connected App Name, API Name and Contact Email
- Enable OAuth Settings, enter the callback URL
https://and select the scope
Access Connect REST API resources (chatter_api)
- Save the App
- Keep note of the the Consumer Key and Consumer Secret from the "API (Enable OAuth Settings)" section
- Go to the App Manager, find the App you just created and click Manage in the dropdown at the right
- Click the Edit Policies Button
- Select Relax IP restrictions and save the changes
Please send to your Causal point-of-contact the following (can be shared via 1password securely):
- Consumer Key
- Consumer Secret
- The Report IDs