Causal has three main types of charts:
- 3.Combination of bar & line📊📈
- Plot variables on the left or right axis
- Plot one variable as a line, and another as a bar
- Choose colour to represent each variable (by clicking the colour circle)
- Show the growth rate of a variable/s over time
- Cmd/Ctrl + Click directly on the chart to change the colour of a category item or variable.
- Displays the value of that variable at each point in time
- You can display more than one version at a time by selecting them in the version option settings.
- This sorts by biggest -> smallest based on the first time period, and applies that sorting across all future periods.
Where the variable you are visualising has a range applied, you will see a confidence interval displayed. You can amend the % confidence interval to apply in the Advanced settings of the Visual.